US Labor Day Trading Hour Changes
Due the forthcoming Labor Day in the US, there are changes in trading hours for some markets on 7th September.
Monday 7th September
- Metals CFD:
- Gold (XAUUSD): trading session ends at 20:00;
- Silver (XAGUSD): trading session ends at 20:00.
- Commodity Spot :
- UK Brent (XBRUSD): trading session ends at 19:45;
- US Crude (XTIUSD): trading session ends at 19:45;
- US Natural Gas (XNGUSD): trading session ends at 19:45.
- Japan 225 (#J225): until 20:00;
- US SPX 500 (Mini) (#SPXm): until 20:00;
- US Tech 100 (Mini) (#NDXm): until 20:00;
- Wall Street 30 (Mini) (#WS30m): until 20:00.
- Stocks CFD: trading closed.
Other indices will be traded without changes.
Please, consider this information when planning your trading for the upcoming week.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Telegram.
FXOpen Customer Service
E-mail: [email protected]
Live Chat (24/5)